Wednesday 17 April 2013

W7 Camoflague Concealor Palette Review/Swatches


I don't usually like doing negative reviews but, I paid for this product and its just...basically crap. 
I spotted it while browsing the CaraPharmacy.com website while they were having a beauty sale. I got a bit click happy adding products to my basket and only added this as it was only about €2.50. 





First off, the packaging isn't great at all, then again what can you expect for the price. Although I've seen other makeup brands providing cheap products but with decent looking packaging. It also comes with a double ended brush which I haven't gotten round to using as its tiny. 


Left with flash, Right without flash.

As you can see there isn't much of a varied shade range. 
The formula isn't great, once applied it looks quite dry and flaky and is difficult to blend. 
The coverage is absolutely horrendous. There is no coverage at all. You apply it, and when you blend it it seems to disappear. Which is why I didn't even bother showing photos of it on my face. 

I won't be using this ever again as I might as well put nothing on my face so its a waste of my time. Back to my trusty Collection Lasting Perfection I think!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! I try to reply to every comment within 24 hours so if you have asked a question make sure to check back as you may not get notifications! x