Sunday 28 April 2013

Weekly Update #3: Spend Spend Spend, Shots Shots Shots





So I think this is just going to be a weekend update as I don't want it to be too long and my week was quite boring!
I went for lunch on Saturday with my friend Caron that I hadn't seen in a while, we walked up all the hills in my town (please tell me thats 9326302957395 calories burned??) to get to the hairdressers as I WAS GETTING THE CHOP. Yep, I got quite a bit cut off my hair. To be honest, as much as I liked it long, it was really gettting on my nerves. It was fine when it was curled but when it was straight it just hung there flat and just got in the way. I also had quite a few splits ends and I just thought it was time for the snip. I really like it though, Its still long, the only way I can describe it is if you look at the photo above, I got it cut up to about the top of the D in Daniels but its not a hassle anymore, it also looks a lot healthier and sleeker! After I got home and Caron had left I ended up going BACK into town with my Mam and of course I ended up spending! I bought a gorgeouuusssss bag which I will show in a future post.

Last night I went out and lets just say I'm not feeling too great today! I'm not going to go into too much detail about THAT. I don't think doing 3 shots one after the other was a good idea. Although my friend Roisin and I managed to score 2 free drinks each ;) I ended up wearing my 12 year old sisters dress. Im surprised I fit my boobs into it as it was a 12-13 years old size. Not sure what 12 to 13 year olds they were thinking of when they made the dress! Only for it was a skater style dress I know for a fact a I would never have gotten my ass into it. I wish I'd taken a photo as its a really nice dress too!

I start work on Tuesday which I am very excited about and I'm looking forward to going shopping with one of my very good friends Lisa during the week.. I'm going to clear my whole wardrobe out tomorrow and get rid of anything I haven't worn in months (with the exception of Summer clothes of course, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for good weather this Summer) so if I do pick up anything nice I can have room for it!

I'm not sure how everyone feels about these personal posts, I personally love being nosey and reading all about what everyones up to, but I didn't want to go into too much detail in this as I thought you all might get bored.
Anyway I hope you all had a lovely week and weekend!

Emma xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! I try to reply to every comment within 24 hours so if you have asked a question make sure to check back as you may not get notifications! x