Saturday 27 April 2013

Dainty Doll Lipstick in Baby Love (006)


In a previous post I mentioned that CaraPharmacy.com had a huge sale including loads of Dainty Doll products. One of the items I got was this lipstick. I don't have a proper nude lipstick so I decided to try the shade 'Baby Love' (anyone else think of that Nicole Sherzinger song????). Plus it was only €1.50! Bargain!







 I like the colour of this, I really do, I think its a lovely nude. I HATE the formula though. It almost has a milky look to it when its on your lips. The photo above doesn't show it much, but its muuucchh worse. It just looks awful on basically. I'm hoping its only the nude shade as I've seen swatches of other shades on other bloggers and they look lovely and smooth. I really wish I had of picked another shade or kept my €1.50. I could have bought a packet of Haribo for that! (I'm obsessed with Haribo btw)

Has anyone else tried this particular lipstick or any of the other Dainty Doll lipsticks?
What did you think??

emma xo

4 comments:

  1. I got this from Fragrance Direct with a load of other Dainty Doll stuff and it's become one of my favourite nudes :) Absolutely love this shade, and a bargain now that the whole collection has been reduced x

    www.beautiful-solutions.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you find it to have an almost milky formula?

      x

      Delete
  2. I love nude lipsticks and this looks like the type I would use! I love the 'milky' type formulas :) It's a shame you don't like it though x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Aw no I just don't like the white stuff it leaves on your lips!

      x

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! I try to reply to every comment within 24 hours so if you have asked a question make sure to check back as you may not get notifications! x