Friday 5 April 2013

OOTD: In The Navy & Update


I'm so awkward when taking OOTD pictures I never know what to do. Hashtag not a model.

Hey guys, so this outfit is actually from like.. 
almost a week ago. I was going to my cousin's christening, (he got christened the night before during Easter Mass so this was just the after party the next day) so I wore this navy bird print dress that I got about a year or so ago. This is probably my only dress that is appropriate for during the day. I love wearing dresses I just always think they look too dressy. I paired it with a black cardigan as I felt a blazer would be too dressy and my black wedges from Penneys, which by the way are absolutely battered. I've got my eye on a pair of black mary jane like platform heels on eBay so I think I might treat myself ;)
If you follow me on twitter you'll know I've been suffering with an eye infection the last few days. Its sooo swollen and painful. I've no idea how I got it, I've never had one before despite wearing contact lensess since I was about 13 years old. Thankfully the doctor gave me some drops for it so hopefully it will be gone soon and I can get back into taking photos for posts!
Oh and how are you all liking the new name and design? I like it. 
Anyway I hope you're all having a FABULOUS (I can't help but say that in a camp voice in my head with the  hand movement) day and are looking forward to the weekend. I'll be spending mine with my swollen eye and my new issue of marie claire (free Ciate Paint Pot?! YAAAAY)


3 comments:

  1. Loveeee this dress, its so cute! Hope you and the eye are having a good weekend so far :)

    Love Zoe x
    www.facevaluebeautyblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the print on your dress! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! I try to reply to every comment within 24 hours so if you have asked a question make sure to check back as you may not get notifications! x