Wednesday 24 April 2013

Garnier 2 in 1 Makeup Remover



For the first time ever, I have no idea how to start this post. 
Well.. thats weird.
Lets just be awkward and start straight into it.

2 in 1 refers to the fact that this makeup remover is both an oil based and a water based remover. 


The top blue colour is the oil based remover and the clear liquid is the water based remover. To use, you basically shake the bottle to mix them together and squirt it onto a cotton pad. It doesn't feel oily, it just feels like a regular liquid makeup remover.

Because of the oil, this does a really good job removing eye makeup, particularly waterproof mascara. Its literally a life saver for me at night. Usually I have to scrub at my eyes for ages until I give up and go to bed with mascara and eyeliner still on my eyes. AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FOR SCRUBBING. 

The one negative thing I do have to say is it does leave a greasy oil film on your face after using it. I just use a cotton pad soaked in toner to remove it so its alllll goooood. 

It is a really good makeup remover is you wear a lot of eye makeup and I probably will get another bottle when this ones all gone.

Whats your go to makeup remover??


4 comments:

  1. i was told to try this last night as i've recently started using benefit their real nmascara, may have to give it ago! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should it does wonders with removing mascara!

      xxx

      Delete
  2. I love Neutrogena facial cleanser and makeup remover all in one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ive never tried any Neutrogena makeup removers, I'll have to keep an eye out for that one!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! I try to reply to every comment within 24 hours so if you have asked a question make sure to check back as you may not get notifications! x