Tuesday 16 April 2013

IM BACK! Weekly Update #1


Hey guys, so most of you may know I've been taking a break due to blogger deciding to not publish my new posts to my followers reading list. I don't think its back working yet but I don't care, I couldn't stay away any longer :D

So I had literally the worst week and a half of my life. 
I have never been so ill in all my life. I started off with an eye infection. I got drops from the doctor and just went downhill from there. I ended up with a non stop headache for like 3 days, nausea, a fever/chills, weakness, a throat infection and pain in my limbs along with my persistant eye infection. I finally went to the doctor after a couple of days spent unable to get out of bed. He prescribed stronger eye drops for my eye but he had no idea what else was wrong with me. He seemed a little worried as I'm rarely sick and prescribed 2 different antibiotics and painkillers to try and get rid of my illness. He said if I did not see any improvement after taking all the pills for 24 hours then he was sending me to the hospital. 
I must have looked pretty horrendous as when I went into the pharmacy afterwards to pick up my prescription the chemist took one look at me and said 'Woman down!! You're not well at all are you?'. 
Thankfully after a couple of hours I felt an improvement. I actually managed to get out of bed and lay on the sofa with a big snuggly duvet. I still had a slight headache but eventually after another few days of it, it wore off!

Today is the first day since I've gotten the eye infection over a week and a half ago that I've worn my contacts and did my makeup fully. I finally feel like me again. Yaay. 

I think I'm going to do these weekly updates as I love just talking to you all, unfortuantely this week hasn't been eventful at all as I've been ill! I'll try to include some photos next time!

I hope you all had a good week regardless!



2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're feeling better! How was your interview? (or should I wait till next weekly update? hehe) I hope it went perfect. You deserve it ;.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got the position thank you for asking doll :D
      xo

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! I try to reply to every comment within 24 hours so if you have asked a question make sure to check back as you may not get notifications! x