Saturday 20 April 2013

NOTD: Ciate Pocket Money



Sorry for the bad photo but it was dark and I had to take the photo as I was taking the polish off afterwards for an interview. Anyway, I got this polish free in Marie Claire, I sent my mother out (I was sick) specifically to get the magazine for the polish, I never usually read Marie Claire! You could choose between this dusty pink shade called Pocket Money or a Gold shade (I can't remember the name).
I was excited to try it as I've never tried Ciate before but I've seen and heard good things.. 
I'm not sure how I feel about this shade. I'm not sure I like the colour to be honest. You need at least 3 coats for it to be opaque. I had 2 on and I could still just see the white tips of my nails through it. 

So I'm a little meeh about the shade. Maybe it will grow on me??
What do you think? Do you think its a bit ugly haha?



4 comments:

  1. I have a few Ciate polishes from magazines but really don't think they're worth the money!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I only have this one but Im a little disappointed in the formula! Especially as they are so expensive!

      Delete
  2. I like the shade but maybe on your toes would look good as it's a neutral colour annoying you had to put so many coats on though that would definitely put me off. xx

    www.fashitupandtalkitout.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh I never thought of that! I might try it on there next time!

      Ugh I know, its bad enough waiting for it to dry but excess layers just take longer to dry!

      x

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! I try to reply to every comment within 24 hours so if you have asked a question make sure to check back as you may not get notifications! x