Friday 1 March 2013

Rimmel 1000 Kisses Lip Tint in Perpetual Plum


I've had my eyes on these for ages now.
I didn't fancy paying €7.45.
My local chemist was doing a buy one get one half price across all cosmetics and while I was picking up a bronzer I decided to grab one of these too.


 Rimmel 1000 Kisses Lip Tint in Perpetual Plum €7.45 or £5.99 here

These come in 6 shades: Carry on Cherry, Nothing But Nude, Perpetual Plum, Timeless Tango, Stay Very Berry, Endless Blossom (you can see them here
I think there were 4 shades in my chemist and I chose Perpetual Plum as it was a lovely pink shade. 




''Speedy two-step application. Ultra comfortable, non-transfer lip tint formula for natural vibrant colour. Caring balm for comfortable lips that feel moisturized.''

I love that it comes with a balm as well as I sometimes find stains to be a bit drying.


First off, I love the colour. It looks gorgeous swatched. 
I love the balm it feels so moisturising without being sticky. DO THEY SELL THIS BALM INDIVIDUALLY?! 

Now, I had high hopes for this tint. I like having a bit of colour on my lips without having to worry about smudging or fading.
Honestly though, I'm kind of disappointed. 
The colour pay off isn't great. I find it to be a bit of a struggle to get some colour on my lips. It almost feel like I'm using a dried up marker. 




Yes there's a slight tint to my lips but nothing like the colour I was expecting.
I'm hoping I just got a dud product because I really wanted to like it.

Has anyone else had the same experience with these tints or did I just get a dud?
Have any of you tried the other lip tints from other brands and liked them? 
I'm thinking of trying a few other brands to find the best.
Let me know! 

2 comments:

  1. that colour is so nice!
    i have the lip tint in timeless tango and reviewed it on my blog a while ago!
    lovely post :)

    laura x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh Ill have to check that out thanks!

      x

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! I try to reply to every comment within 24 hours so if you have asked a question make sure to check back as you may not get notifications! x