Thursday 7 March 2013

St Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub


Usually I'm not a huge fan of scrubs. I prefer chemical exfoliators like Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant. Usually I find abrasive scrubs (the ones with the bits in them) to be pretty useless on my dry patches. 
That is, until I tried this baby.
P.S This is a 30ml sample size

St Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub* 30ml. £2.86 for 150ml here


KEY INGREDIENTS:
Apricot (really you don't say?!)
Corn Kernel Meal
Walnut

To use, you wet your face then squeeze out a little onto your fingertips. You really don't need as much as I have in the photo above, I just tend to get a little scrub happy. Then you massage it into your skin and rinse. 
This scrub is very grainy yet doesn't aggravate or make my sensitive skin red. Which is always a good thing.
I LOVE how smooth my skin is after using this. I've never found a scrub to make my skin feel as smooth as this does. Its amazing.
I am going to keep using my Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant almost everyday and then use this scrub once or twice a week to really keep my skin smooth. 

I'm definitely going to keep repurchasing this as its so freakin cheap?! Like whaaatt? I seriously think this is going to be my holy grail skincare product.
If you haven't tried this GET DOWN TO YOUR DRUGSTORE NOW. Seriously you can afford £2.86 for 150ml. Trust me, you wont regret it.

8 comments:

  1. This is my favourite scrub.. I love it, it's better than any I've tried at removing dry skin patches.. so cheap too! xx

    Gem ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only other thing that's worked for me is the Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant but that stuff is pricey! This is much more affordable!

      x

      Delete
  2. Iv heard about this scrub on a few blogs, I must try it out, great review!

    http://allthelittlethings3.blogspot.co.uk/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should! Thank you! <3

      x

      Delete
  3. This is my favorite face scrub, I love how it leaves my skin so smooth and soft. Glad you like it too =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this scrub too! Some people have told me this scrub is so bad for your skin, but I don't know where they get their info from cuz it actually works!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I have really sensitive skin and it hasn't caused me any problems, in my mind that's a go ahead to continue using it! :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! I try to reply to every comment within 24 hours so if you have asked a question make sure to check back as you may not get notifications! x