Sunday 3 March 2013

Perfect Summer Lipstick? Rimmel Lipstick in Coral Queen (620)


Hi guys so my lipstick collection has slowly (I say slowly but lets be honest its expanded rapidly in about 3 months) but surely been expanding and this little gem is one of the latest additions.
Its also my first coral lipstick ever! 

 Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Coral Queen*
€7.65 here
£6.29 here


It is such a gorgeous colour and applies so smoothly. It doesn't feel drying so definitely lives up to the 'Moisture Renew' in its name.




I can't wait to wear this in summer I think its a perfect summer colour! 
Although I definitely think you could get away with it year round!
I'm not too sure on the lasting power of this just yet but I've heard such good things about the rimmel lipsticks lasting power!

Are you a coral fan? 

5 comments:

  1. I love coral lips and especially for the spring/summer months. It looks lovely on you btw xx

    Floraldisastersblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! Something different rather than just pink/red/nude! Aw thank you!
      xx

      Delete
  2. This lipstick is gorgeous!
    I have Moisture Renew in 860 Rosette- it's like a bit transparent red colour, looks great but staying power is really poor..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I found this didn't last as long as I'd like but most lipsticks dont last that long on me!

      Delete
  3. Looks awesome on you!! I have never tried Rimmel. I need to try it. Thanks so much for entering my giveaway. You can enter to twitt everyday if you wish. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! I try to reply to every comment within 24 hours so if you have asked a question make sure to check back as you may not get notifications! x