Saturday 9 March 2013

NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer Review/Swatches


I love my bronzer. Being pale (I'm talking milk bottle, vampire pale) it's one of my must have products. 
Adding just a little in the hollows of your cheeks, up to your temples and down the sides of your nose just adds a little bit of colour to your skin. Without it, my face looks dull and sickly. 

Saying that, I don't want to spend a fortune on a bronzer either. Its hard to find a cheap bronzer that doesn't make you look like an oompa loompa. 
That is, until this baby fell into my hands.


I'm not a huge fan of the packaging. It definitely screams 'CHEAP!' I understand you get what you pay for but I do wish the packaging was a little nicer. It does the job though so that's all that matters I guess!


I do like the indented sun image inside! I don't know I'm a sucker for details like that. Also I love that it has a mirror for touch ups! What the heck is up with the puff though? Unless you want to rub bronzer all over your face its pretty useless.


Onto the actual bronzer. I like that its a muted brown, not too pigmented so you don't have to worry about applying too much and looking crazy!
Overall for the price it's a good product that does its job! 

Which brand/product is your go to bronzer? 


3 comments:

  1. Cheap bronzers are sometimes the best bronzers! I love the dark shade in the Sleek Contour Kit to bronze my face!

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right??
      Ive been thinking of getting one of the Sleek contour kits actually!

      xx

      Delete
  2. I haven't tried this one yet, but the shade seems like it would look great with fair skin! (like I definitely have!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! I try to reply to every comment within 24 hours so if you have asked a question make sure to check back as you may not get notifications! x