Thursday 28 March 2013

My Picks from Penneys/Primark Summer 2013


Hi guys so I saw Victoria from Victorias Vintage did a post showing her favourite items from Penneys/Primarks Summer 2013 collection and I really liked seeing what she picked (you can see hers here) as our styles would be quite different so I thought I'd share with you my favourite items and what I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for!
You can see the whole collection here so make sure and let me know what your favourite items are!




 Seeing these pieces really makes me excited for summer but I know in the back of my mind that chances are the weather will be absolutely shite here in Ireland so I'd never get to wear them.
Fingers crossed for a girly holiday ;)


4 comments:

  1. Love the shorts! some lovely colours for spring!

    http://allthelittlethings3.blogspot.co.uk/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I think they'll all look great with a plain white vest tucked into them!

      x

      Delete
  2. THOSE SHOES! :O love at first sight

    love georgia xx
    learningwithlipstick.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg I know I may keep my eyes out for them next time I'm in the store!

      x

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! I try to reply to every comment within 24 hours so if you have asked a question make sure to check back as you may not get notifications! x