Thursday 6 December 2012

MAKEUP MADNESS: Purple Haze

So today I was trying to decide between purples or brown. I decided to go a bit colourful and chose these lovely purple colours from a Gosh Palette.




 GOSH Smokey Eyes Palette in Plum 03



excuse the hair, I need to have it re dyed and a serious deep conditioner put in! SOOO DRY :(










 HOW I USED THE PALETTE:
I used the very top shade in the corner of my eyes and on my brow bone.
The 2nd shade I applied all over my eyelid.
The 3rd shade went into my crease.
Finally I applied the 4th and darkest shade right into the outer corner and blended it into my crease also.

Emma xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! I try to reply to every comment within 24 hours so if you have asked a question make sure to check back as you may not get notifications! x