Friday 7 December 2012

FOTD: Face Of The Day/My Everyday Makeup Routine

So I thought I'd just show you today's makeup (well yesterday since this is scheduled for tomorrow!)
This is what I wear pretty much everyday (minus the eyeshadow, I only put that on for a post which you will find here).


The products I used:
Concealer under my eyes: Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
Powder on my T Zone: Fuschia Cosmetics loose powder
Blusher: Rimmel London blush in 'Pink Rose'
Eyebrow product: Fuschia Cosmetics eyeshadow in '18'
Eyeshadow: GOSH Smokey Eyes Palette in '03 Plum'
Eyeliner: Rimmel Glam Eyes Liquid Liner (review here
Mascara: Benefit They're Real (here) and Rimmel Scandaleyes (here)

And now onto the photos..






So that's basically what I wear everyday, if I'm going out anywhere special (cinema or out at night etc) usually I'll pop a bit of foundation on but for anything else I don't bother!

What's your everyday makeup routine? 
Emma xo







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! I try to reply to every comment within 24 hours so if you have asked a question make sure to check back as you may not get notifications! x