Wednesday, 13 February 2013

Essence Twilight Saga Blush 'Renesmee Red'

This colour looks scarily red. You may think 'ahh c'mon Emma I'd look like a clown'.
I thought the same!
I actually LOVE this blush!




At €3.49 this blush is a bargain. Like the other Essence Twilight products I have reviewed on the blog, I'm not a fan of the packaging. The product though? Its gorgeous. In the swatch above this is with a few swipes/layers just so I could show you the colour but its not this red at all when you apply it! Once blended out it gives a gorgeous flush without looking like a clown. I use this when I'm wearing red lipstick as I don't like to clash pink blusher with red lips! I apply a small amount of this and blend it out well.
If you'd like to see me wearing it you can do so here.

Have you ever tried a red blush? Would you ever try one?

Emma xo


6 comments:

  1. Very pretty with the mac lipstick x

    Prettybugblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorg colour, I love the Essence products xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Super cheap and good quality!

      xx

      Delete
  3. Love this blush, very pretty color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for taking the time to comment! Me too!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! I try to reply to every comment within 24 hours so if you have asked a question make sure to check back as you may not get notifications! x