Thursday 24 January 2013

GOSH Mono Eyeshadow in Dark Green (014)






So if you saw my post the other day you'll know I picked up a few of these GOSH Mono Eyeshadows to try out. I've already showed you Aubergine -a gorgeous deep purple- and today I'm showing you 'Dark Green' (how creative GOSH..). I really don't think the name does this shade justice. Its a gorgeous deep green with specks of shimmer running through it. Like Aubergine I think this would be gorgeous in the outer corner or as a liner. 

Again, these retail for €8.15 on the GOSH website here which is great value considering the colour range and the quality of the shadows.  

 Have you picked up any of the GOSH Mono Shadows yet? 
Would you ever wear a colour like this green??
Emma xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! I try to reply to every comment within 24 hours so if you have asked a question make sure to check back as you may not get notifications! x