Thursday 20 September 2012

ELF COSMETICS WISHLIST

*excuse the lack of posts lately, I've been trying to post this for a week now but internet explorer had other ideas! Thankfully someone suggested I try Google Chrome and VOILA! It worked. 

These are my top picks from the ELF Cosmetics website (eyeslipsface.co.uk). There are a few other things I would like but these are the things that I will probably pick up soon..


Custom eyes palette (€1.70) with 4 eyeshadows (€1.70 each)

I think these palettes would be sosososo handy, I love having one palette with all my neutral colours, all my smokey eye colours and so on. I also hear these fit MAC shadows aswell. I do wish they had more colour options though. I love how cheap they are too. I'm not too sure of the quality but I looked up swatches and the pigmentation looks pretty good! Especially for €1.70!


 Blending eye brush €1.70

When I saw this for €1.70 I decided I had to have it, I don't have a tapered blending brush and for that price I couldnt leave it. I also heard ELF brushes arent too bad either so for €1.70 its a bargain!


Lip stain €3.00

When I saw these I knew I had to have them. I've been lusting after the Rimmel Lip Stains for a while but never got round to picking them up. At €3.00 these are a steal! Unfortunately I've just been on the ELF website and they seem to be sold out of ALL the colours! 


Nail polish €3.00

I seem to be having a bit of a nail polish obsession at the moment. ELF has a huge range of colours and these are the top 4 I picked out, although if I had my way Id be buying every single colour! 

Healthy Glow Bronzer in 'Warm Tan' €1.70 

Ive been on the lookout for a new bronzer so just threw this into my Wishlist to try. There are 4 colours to choose from: Sun Kissed, Warm Tan, Luminance, Matte Bronze. Because Im quite pale I choose Warm Tan which seems to be the medium shade (Sun kissed looks slightly orange while Warm Tan is brown). Luminance is more of a highlight than a bronzer. 

Professional Shine Eraser €1.70 for 50 sheets

I've never used oil blotting sheets before because to be honest ive never had oily skin, its always been extremely dry. But lately I've noticed my forehead  between T-Zone has been getting oily so I thought I'd try these! 

Large 'Get the Look' Set. €10.00

So I put this in here because I think these would be great cheap but cheerful gifts to give to people for Christmas/Birthdays etc. Especially for younger girls who are only getting into makeup, they would be delighted with this to start them off! They're also perfect if you're new to ELF and want to try a few of their products. The kits come in 3 colours: Brown, Mauve and Smoky and at only €10.00 are perfect little sets.

While we're on the subject of gifts, I was thinking of doing a 'cheap gift ideas' series/post as it gets closer to Christmas to give people ideas on what to give as gifts without breaking the bank! I know its hard to stick to a budget when you have a large number of people to buy gifts for! So keep an eye out for that post! 

If any of you have tried ELF please do let me know what you think of them and if the quality is good.
Emma xo







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! I try to reply to every comment within 24 hours so if you have asked a question make sure to check back as you may not get notifications! x