Friday 7 September 2012

Please Dont Wear Red Tonight..

 
Another random lyric title, brought to you this time by The Beatles.
I was just going into town today with my Mam for a look around and then for lunch so I wanted something I could just throw on and be comfy in. I got this cardigan a few days ago in Penneys (Primark) for €14.00, I already have it in navy and love it so I picked it up in red, I love the gold detail buttons down the front and also on the shoulders. I got a size bigger than I usually am as I prefer my cardigans/jumpers to be baggy. Underneath Im just wearing a 3/4 length white top with a pair of dark wash skinny jeans and plain black pumps. The bag I used was a large navy tote style bag that my friend got me for my birthday. I kinda wish I had painted my nails though.
 
Emma xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! I try to reply to every comment within 24 hours so if you have asked a question make sure to check back as you may not get notifications! x