Wednesday 8 May 2013

OOTN - Outfit Of The Night 5/5/13

Dress: Penneys | Shoes: eBay (post up soon) | Belt: Unknown



Just a quick outfit of the night seeing as I rarely actually do these!
Apologies for the awful quality, these were taken on my iphone.
I actually wasn't even looking forward to going out, but it ended up being one of the best nights out in a long time! 
I love this lace dress from Penneys. I got it a while ago so I doubt its still in shops, but on the off chance you do happen to get it, I'd recommend getting a size smaller as these are quite large fitting. 
I hope you all had a good bank holiday weekend!

Emma xo





2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! I try to reply to every comment within 24 hours so if you have asked a question make sure to check back as you may not get notifications! x