Thursday 2 May 2013

Essie - Too Too Hot


Hey guys quick NOTD, I just want to quickly apologise for the lack of posts during the next week or so. I've just started at my new job so I'm trying to figure out a blogging schedule around my hours so please bear with me. So far its going great though, the owners are soooo lovely.
I looveeee this colour. Its the perfect red.
I'd planned on having an OOTD up this week as I was supposed to go shopping with one of my friends today but she ended up having to work today while I was off so we're going to go next week instead!

Emma xo




10 comments:

  1. Gorg colour, im loving Essie at the moment!

    http://allthelittlethings3.blogspot.co.uk/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's one gorgeous shade.

    Shang J.| The Feminine Crusade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love essie colours! This shall be a new one in the box!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I need to keep adding to my collection haha

      Delete
  4. Love it! I think I'm just in love with every single Essie colour lol :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do make some pretty gorgeous colours!

      xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! I try to reply to every comment within 24 hours so if you have asked a question make sure to check back as you may not get notifications! x