Wednesday 22 May 2013

Anchor Charm Bracelet



Helloooo there, 
I apologise for the lack of posts, I'm still settling into work and everythings a bit hectic at the minute.
I was contacted by Jenni from YoursCharmingly to see if I wanted to pick out a bracelet or necklace from her website. Me being a jewellery fanatic jumped at the chance and chose this Anchor Bracelet*. 
The shipping was surprisingly fast, I was expecting it to be a few weeks as she lives in the US, but it was only about 4 days! 



The idea behind YoursCharmingly is that you can customise your jewellery, first you choose the base - either a necklace or a bracelet - then you add your charm!
They have a variety of charms to choose from including anchors, teapots, seashells, little glass slippers, wings and many more all of which you can see here.
The prices are also so cheap, bases start from $2, and charms from $1!

Other charms available here


Im so excited to wear my bracelet, I think its so pretty and will go with bascially anything!

I also wanted to mention that Jenni and I are holding a giveaway where you could win a wing charm necklace! I'm jealous of whoever wins because I want it myself haha.
You can enter here.

If anyone of you want to check out Jenni's website you can do so here, if you do decide to buy anything let me know what you choose!

Emma xo

3 comments:

  1. This looks so cute - great gift idea!

    Now following you on GFC and would be great to get a follow back, if you would like to follow each other? :)

    Be great if you could check out my latest outfit posts - think I am addicted to monochrome!

    Thanks! Charlie xx

    UK Fashion & Style Blog | Lurch Hound Loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bracelet is really cute! I love it :)

    x x

    dippywrites.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! I try to reply to every comment within 24 hours so if you have asked a question make sure to check back as you may not get notifications! x