Saturday 10 November 2012

NOTD - China Glaze Purr-fect Plum

Because I only have mainly bright nail polishes. I wanted a dark polish for Autumn that wasn't black. I find black to be quite harsh looking on my nails. Although the weird thing is I like it on other people.
I wanted either a burgundy or a plum colour and ended up picking up Purr-fect Plum by China Glaze.


Please excuse my horrendous application. I painted them at 10pm i.e complete rush.
I think I even have finger prints on a few nails. Ohwell, I'll be taking it off tomorrow probably and I wanted to get a NOTD post up! 

Although I was hoping for a more red toned polish I do like this, It's essentially a very dark purple. 
If you can recommend some pretty darkish polishes for autumn then please do share with me! I'd love to try a few more!

Emma xo

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! It looks so classy and elegant. I wanna try this out especially that I will be attending an evening party this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the shade! I need to get it asap!

    New follower, Follow back?

    www.simplyblushed.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! I try to reply to every comment within 24 hours so if you have asked a question make sure to check back as you may not get notifications! x