Thursday 8 November 2012

Accent Tag/Challenge - Irish

So I ended up filming an accent tag and I keep pissing myself laughing when I watched it after editing it because I have such a horrendous accent. I actually do not pronounce half the words correctly. I.e water = wa-er.
If you do want to watch it you can watch it here:



Also excuse the vampire/voldemort complexion, I filmed this near a window for natural lighting and it looks like I'm sitting infront of the sun! I don't know how other youtubers manage to use natural lighting without being washed out!

Emma xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! I try to reply to every comment within 24 hours so if you have asked a question make sure to check back as you may not get notifications! x