Friday 16 November 2012

A-Z of Emma

So I saw this on Sophie Rose Hearts (you can read hers here) and thought it would be a fun post to do! Plus you'd get to know me a bit more!

Age:
Im 19.

Bed Size:
Double!

Chore You Hate:
Ironing! I'll do anything but iron.

Dream Room:
Big, Brown and cream theme. Just cosy.

Education:
Primary school, secondary school and then I went to a private college.

Favourite Colour:
I love purple or pink but I wear a lot of black and looovee black packaging on makeup.

Greatest Achievement:
Passing my college exams with honours!

Height:
Around 5,3. I'm soooo short!

Instruments I Play:
None! I could play tin whistle, recorder and a glockensphiel at school but I doubt I could now!

Job Title:
Beauty and Massage Therapist. Oh and Electro Epilationist or whatever its called.

Kids:
No.

Live:
Ireland!

Motivations:
I don't really know it depends on what I'm doing!

Nicknames:
My dad used to call me Molly, he still does sometimes and my Aunt used to call me Emma Lou. My name isn't really long enough for a nickname!

Overnight Hospital Stays:
Never!

Pet Peeves:
I have too many to list!

Quote:
Go hard or go home. haha I don't know I can never think of quotes off the top of my head!

Right or Left Handed:
Leftyyyyy

Shops I Love:
Penneys, New Look, River Island, Forever 21, A|Wear

Times I Wake Up:
It depends really!

Ultimate Food:
Chocolate! Or chinese. I looove chinese food!

Vacations:
Ive been to Spain a few times, France and then I went to Blackpool for a dance competition.

Whats Makes You Run Late:
I'm never late. End of. I'm a bit OCD about organisation and time keeping. Like I will freak out if I'm not organised or on time. If I have somewhere to be the next day I will literally count out how many hours/minutes everything I need to do in the morning will take and then give myself about half an hour just incase anything happens and that will tell me what time I need to get up at. If I don't do this I will have a meltdown. I'm so weird.

X-Rays I've Had:
Just my teeth I guess?

Yummy Food I Make:
Nothing fancy haha, just like spagetti, pasta bake easy things like that.

Zoo Animals:
Elephants are cooool! Or tigers! And giraffes! I love loads haha.


So thats the tag, I tag all of you to do it! If you do, leave a link below so I can read it! I'd love to get to know all of you more!

Emma xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! I try to reply to every comment within 24 hours so if you have asked a question make sure to check back as you may not get notifications! x