Wednesday 21 November 2012

Current Fashion Wishlist

So lately I've been OBSESSED with BeautySets.com (follow me here).
I decided to share with you my current fashion wishlist! These are the items that I've spotted while browsing online that I've added to my favourites on my internet browser in the hopes that I'll win the lottery and be able to buy them all!
So let me tell you more about each of these items!

1. ASOS Frame Metal Clutch Bag €25. This also comes in black but I thought I'd add the pink as a pop of colour seeing as I already have a black bag in this wishlist!

2. Georgina Sleeveless Chiffon Spike Collar Blouse in 'Wine' €28. I loved the colour of this! I think it will go great with black skirts/jeans

3. River Island Pink Dip Hem Midi Skirt. £10 down from £25! I saw this and thought the colour is absolutely gorgeous! For only £10 its an absolute steal! It would really add a pop of colour to an all black outfit!

4. BOOHOO.com Cody Motorcycle Stitched Waxed Skinny Jeans €30. I've been lusting after these for ages now! The stitched detail on these is amazing. (http://www.boohoo.com/europe/clothing/jeans+denim/icat/jeansdenim/new-in/cody-motorcycle-stitched-waxed-skinny-jeans/invt/azz61931)

5. ASOS Skater Skirt in Bird Print €22.22. For a few days I was contemplating whether or not to get this skirt. At the moment I'm still saving for Christmas so hopefully it will still be there after Christmas!

6. River Island Cross Body Bag £18. I am IN LOVE with this bag! Its probably my favourite item out of them all! My current black cross body bag is in bits (the part of the zip you hold onto is broken) so once I have some spare cash this baby will be mine!


I hope you all enjoyed seeing my current fashion wishlist! I know I had fun making this up on Beauty Sets!
Let me know what you think of my fashion wishlist items and show me yours! Leave a link below!

Emma xo

2 comments:

  1. Great wish list! I keep meaning to play about with Beauty Sets xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! You're one of my favourite bloggers so Im not gonna lie I may be fangirling slightly now!
    You should its actually quite fun!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! I try to reply to every comment within 24 hours so if you have asked a question make sure to check back as you may not get notifications! x