Saturday 17 November 2012

Christmas Party Outfit: Blogger Challenge with FashionVouchers.com

So this is my Christmas Party Outfit under £100.
I chose ASOS as my merchant as I personally always find something I love there. 
I really enjoyed putting this outfit together, I actually ended up doing 3 but this was definitely my favourite so I chose to enter this one!
I love this dress! It sooo pretty with just a hint of sparkle on the bodice for the holiday season!
I personally don't like looking like a Christmas tree so a little hint of sparkle is always great!
As for the shoes, I ALWAYS wear wedges out from now on! It saves my feet a lot of pain and they are so much easier to walk in, especially if you decide to get a little bit merry around Christmas ;)
This clutch is so cute! Its the perfect size to fit all your essentials without lugging around a huge bag of crap, lets face it, we're all guilty of that sometimes!
I'm avoiding jewellery for this outfit, maybe pop on a few rings but as the bodice is quite in your face I'd definitely avoid any neck jewellery.

If you'd like to take part in this challenge you can check out FashionVouchers.com or go straight to the contest page here

Good Luck!
Emma xo

.

4 comments:

  1. i love sparkles! love your choice :D

    http://wishuponasmile.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too! You can never go wrong with sparkles haha, thank you doll
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great look! I love your blog and I am now following you!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Kelly I really appreciate it!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! I try to reply to every comment within 24 hours so if you have asked a question make sure to check back as you may not get notifications! x