Saturday 6 October 2012

Collection 2000 Cream Puff Moisturising Lip Cream in 'Cotton Candy'

While I was in Superdrug finally picking up the Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer I decided to have a little browse of the other Collection 2000 (or Collection as its now called) products when these beauties caught my eye. 
After covering my hand in swatches and a lot of humming and ha-ing over which colour to choose, I finally settled on Cotton Candy. Now, I am OBSESSED. I don't think there's any other products like these on the market at the moment (none that I've seen or heard of anyway.) 





I looovee the packaging! I think its so cute! I'm usually a sleek black simple packaging girl but every now and then I like the cute colourful packaging.
Now personally, I'm not a big fan of lipglosses, I hate how sticky they are and how my hair sticks to them, but I don't like to wear lipsticks too much during the day. So these lip products are PERFECT. 
I noticed immediately as I applied it that it didn't feel sticky or 'wet', It was more of a creamy dry texture. After a few minutes it dries to almost a stain like consistency and isn't shiny or sticky at all but yet doesn't feel drying on the lips.



The one thing I would say is make sure your lips are well exfoliated and moisturised as it can show up dryness.
I do wish there was more colour choice. Id buy them all! I'm definitely going to pick up a few more shades.
I think because they're matte you could probably get away with popping some on your cheeks as a cream blush. I haven't tried this yet but I might tomorrow just to see how it turns out!

Overall Id definitely recommend if you haven't tried them to pick one up to try, they're not expensive at all.
Emma xo

2 comments:

  1. I so wish I could buy this in Australia, I've heard so many good things!

    I found you through the Beauty Bloggers Club Blog Hop and followed along :) would really appreciate if you could check mine out too

    http://canvasbagkris.blogspot.com.au/

    Keep up the excellent work x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are lovely,
      Aw thanks for the follow, I'll check yours out now :)

      xo

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! I try to reply to every comment within 24 hours so if you have asked a question make sure to check back as you may not get notifications! x