Wednesday 24 October 2012

Halloween Special FX Makeup, Burn/Cut/Wound

Hey guys so I just wanted to share a quick little post showing you something I did tonight while I was bored and messing around. 
I just wanted to practice and see how it would turn out because I'd planned to do something like this somewhere on my body (maybe even vampire fang bites on my neck using a similar technique) for Halloween this year.
It didn't turn out as well as I wanted but I know what I need to change/do differently on the night so I'm glad I did this little practice run!


On the actual night I'm definitely going to make the scar tissue thinner around the edges and of course use A ALOT more blood, I just didn't want to waste it tonight because I was going to be taking it off afterwards.
And my god was it difficult to remove! At one point I wasn't even sure if I was ripping off my real skin or the fake skin. My sister was squirming watching me! (she was holding the bag I was throwing all the mess into)
Plus it took me forever to scrub the blood off my hands and arm with a body brush! My arm was stinging for ages after!

If you guys are interested I can do a post on how I did this? 
What are you all dressing up as? Or are you even going out to celebrate Halloween?
No matter what you're dressing up as you can always incorporate a wound into the costume!

Emma xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! I try to reply to every comment within 24 hours so if you have asked a question make sure to check back as you may not get notifications! x