Sunday 7 October 2012

Pamper Sunday #1

So tonight I thought I'd do a bit of a pampering sesh and share it with you guys.
All this only took me about 30 minutes to do so there's no excuses for not having a little pampering time for yourself!
So lets get straight into it..


HAIR:
After shampooing, I loaded just a normal conditioner onto the ends of my hair and left it for a while before rinsing. I towel dried my hair and applied a small amount of Hasks Argan Oil to the ends before wrapping my hair in a towel to allow it to soak in for about 30-40 minutes.



BODY:
In the shower I exfoliated my entire body using the Yes to Carrots Moisturising Body Scrub paying special attention to my elbows, knees and my feet. I have veerrry dry sensitive skin so a lot of exfoliators can aggravate my skin but this doesn't bother my skin at all! Ill probably do an individual post on this altogether. 
After my shower I caked on my Dermalogica Body Hydrating Cream, this is such amazing stuff! It soaks in super fast and is so moisturisng. 

TIP: Apply a generous amount of moisturiser onto your feet after exfoliating and pop on a pair of cotton socks, by morning it will have been absorbed and your feet will be so soft!



FACE:
Immediately after my shower, while the room was still steamy, I exfoliated my face using the Clean & Clear Blackhead Clearing Scrub. The steam opens up your pores and so the product can really get in there and clean out your pores. I then spritzed my face with my Dermalogica Multi Active Toner to close my pores back up. 
TIP: If you don't have a toner, splash cold water onto your face, it will also close your pores back up!
Then I slapped on a generous amount of Dermalogica Skin Smoothing Cream (review here) and popped some Balance Me Eye Cream onto my eyes (review coming soon!).




I really wish I had of had a face mask to pop on but I was all out! I really enjoyed my little pampering session so I definitely want to pick up a few more pampering products like a face mask, a hair mask and maybe a cuticle oil for my nails since I neglected them tonight!

Any recommendations for any other pampering products? What do YOU guys do for a little pick me up pampering sesh??

Emma xo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! I try to reply to every comment within 24 hours so if you have asked a question make sure to check back as you may not get notifications! x