Saturday 18 August 2012

Harness Necklaces

So I've seen quite a few of these harness necklaces online especially on Tumblr. Im not sure how I personally feel about them at the moment. I dont love them but I dont hate them. I think it depends on the necklace, some look really good and others just look like you've taken a chain and wrapped it around your body. I also think it depends on the outfit.


I know quite a few people like this trend and during my 'research' I guess you could call it, I saw that Etsy had a huge selection, but at a high price. Most were well over €30, with the 'prettiest' ones being about €50. Which is well, ridiculous. I'd never pay that much for something that was a 'trend piece'.
But luckily for you I've found 3 harness necklaces on Boohoo.com for only £12.00 each! Waaay more reasonable!




Below I've picked out my favourite harness necklace from Etsy. Beside it is one of the Boohoo.com necklaces! The only difference is one is silver and the other is gold (and also the price!).

            Etsy €37.42 here                                                           Boohoo.com £12.00 here




What do you think of the harness necklace trend?


Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! I try to reply to every comment within 24 hours so if you have asked a question make sure to check back as you may not get notifications! x