Friday 24 August 2012

Beauty Haul ft L'Oreal, Gosh & Essence

Just a quick haul of what I've picked up this week. Regular post coming this Sunday! Excuse the photo quality I'm posting this using the blogger app :)

L'oreal Casting Creme Gloss hair dye in 300 Darkest Brown 7.89e.
No7 Protect & Perfect in 10 New Ivory - I saw this on sale for 10.48e down from 20.95e so decided to pick it up, I've used it before in the past so I decided to try it again. I'll let you know how it goes :)
Gosh Instant Tan Gel in Dark - I picked this up for 10.20e to try it out! So again I'll probably do a post on it once I try it out!
Essence Eyebrow Designer Pencil in 02 Brown - This was 1.89e. Bargain! I've used this a few times this week so expect a post on it!
Essence Eyeliner Pen - picked this up for 3.09e because my gel liner was all gone and I wanted to try a liquid liner instead. Again expect a post!
Essence I Heart Rock Gloss Eye Pencil - It was 3 for 2 across all cosmetics at the pharmacy I went to so I just picked this up to try. Originally 1.59e.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! I try to reply to every comment within 24 hours so if you have asked a question make sure to check back as you may not get notifications! x