Wednesday 4 July 2012

MAC Mineralize Blush 'Dainty' Review




So I'm going to make this short and sweet and I'll try not to ramble. This is my go to everyday blush. It looks quite pale in the pan which at first seemed a little scary to me, but it comes out as a really nice light pink flush on the cheeks. Its a very sheer pearlized colour that you can easily build up to however intense you'd like it.

''Baked minerals refined into a powder formula to provide exceptionally sheer and lightweight application. Colour builds lightly, layer after layer, without heavy coverage. Veils and enhances the cheekbones with a luminous, pearlized shimmer.'' - Taken from the MAC website.





It retails for £19.00 on the website which is about €20.50. As with most MAC products they are very opaque so you only need the tiniest amount, meaning they do last ages. I've only started to hit pan on mine and I've had it forever!

Excuse the swatch, I don't have my camera at the moment so I'm making do with what I have!


Ive built this up a little so you can see the colour.


Its shimmery, without being glittery, which is why I like this so much. Im not a fan of the Edward Cullen in the sun look!

Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! I try to reply to every comment within 24 hours so if you have asked a question make sure to check back as you may not get notifications! x