Saturday 22 April 2017

Outfits to Drool Over - VIP Style Awards 2017




The ladies (and men) at this years VIP Style Awards were dressed to impress! Heres a round up of my favourite looks!


Pippa (O Connor) was by far my most favourite outfit of the night, the simplicity of the monochrome colours, the style, how it fits. AHHH OBSESSED. I even went as far as to look up the dress for an awards show I have at the end of the month (The Wexford Business Awards FYI). 
And sure how could you not look at Brian, THE BLAZER. Fab!


Lisa Cannon was another absolutely stunning monochrome look. The dress fits her curves beautifully and the slit adds a little sexiness to the sophisticated look.


Alannah Beirne took risks and tethered on the edge of being overly sexual but my god she looks amazing!


Another red number from Jo Archbold that I just thought accentuated her figure fabulously!


This two piece is a little more out of what I'd usually like style wise but I'm actually loving it, then again, Tara (O Farrell) could wear a black bin bag and I'd be dying over it!


No words Rosie (Connolly), UNREAL


I've been following Doireann (Garrihy) on snapchat for a while now and her style for events is always ON POINT, her award for Most Stylish Influencer was well deserved. 


Only Roz (Purcell) would make a high neck, long sleeve, full length black gown look stylist AF. 
THE EYES.


Im torn on Sinead Desmond's dress, I adore the bottom half but felt the top half would have really set it off if there were more flowers covering the sheer top. 



I have to say all of the Xpose ladies looked absolutely beautiful.

What was your favourite look of the night?

EF xo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! I try to reply to every comment within 24 hours so if you have asked a question make sure to check back as you may not get notifications! x