Monday 8 July 2013

NOTD - Shellac Grape Gum




So last week we got some new CND Shellac colours in the salon and of course I had to try one of them!
Although I don't normally step outside the red/pink nail polish zone I decided to try this bright purple shade called Grape Gum and I'm delighted with it!
At first it felt weird as I'm not used to seeing purple on my nails, also I had just had my acrylics removed and felt awful with really short nails, I'm getting used to it now!


Because my nails were so damaged by the acrylics I'm trying to get them back to good health so if anyone has any tips on strengthening or growing your nails please let me know!

Emma xo


2 comments:

  1. Lovely colour!

    There is giveaway going live on my blog in fifteen minutes for Shabby Apple, a lovely vintage/retro shop if you are interested :-)

    thebigmegowski.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! I try to reply to every comment within 24 hours so if you have asked a question make sure to check back as you may not get notifications! x