Sunday 29 January 2012

Steal Her Style: Whitney Port


Whitney Port looks gorgeous, put together yet still cansual in this jeans and vest combo. The red flats give this rather plain outfit a pop of colour. This is a great idea if you're outfit is plain and you want to spice it up a bit. You can add a colourful scarf, bag or as Whitney did, a pair of colourful shoes! Simple yet effective.
*I'll link each item individually at the bottom of the post.



 £18.89 missguided.co.uk

£14.99 missguided.co.uk

£16.00 Topshop

£28.99 missguided.co.uk


Now for the links!
Jeans:


White Vest:

Red Ballet Flats:


Brown Bag:


Hope you enjoy. If you want me to do anymore of these on a particular celebrity or outfit let me know :)
Emma x



4 comments:

  1. love whitney port so this post was very useful! the misguided bag is a bargain :) thank you

    emma xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you for the comment :') I know, I couldnt believe it!
      x

      Delete
  2. aaaw whitney port is such a beauty and her style is flawless. really love how u found these items, the brown bag is amazing :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know shes gorgeous! Thanks it took me a while haha x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! I try to reply to every comment within 24 hours so if you have asked a question make sure to check back as you may not get notifications! x