Monday 7 October 2013

Candy Pink and White Stripe Nail Art Design




I'm back with another nail post!
Today's is a cute and pretty nail art design!

I just want to apologise in advance for the watermarks, I know they're hideous but I've recently discovered they're necessary. I spotted one of my nail photos on google images, when I clicked it, it brought me to some random blog/website where my photo was featured in a post. There was no mention that it was not their photo or any credit given to me, they never even asked my permission to use it. It might not sound like a big deal but I worked hard on that nail design and the fact that google images leads people to that website and NOT me pisses me off. I did the work but they get the benefits. No thanks.


This design is beyond easy. I should mention I had one of the girls in work do it for me because I know I'd mess it up if I did it on myself! Mine is done with Shellac but you can use normal polish, just make sure you wait for the layers to dry before attempting the nail art.


Paint all your nails except the ring fingers pink. Paint the ring fingers white. Draw 3 horizontal lines along your ring finger in the same pink colour used on the other nails. Finally paint a little heart in green on your ring finger. Apply a top coat for longevity and shine. VOILA. Bish bash bosh you're done.

Emma x

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! I try to reply to every comment within 24 hours so if you have asked a question make sure to check back as you may not get notifications! x